Concrete Canvas is a flexible concrete impregnated fabric that hardens when hydrated to form a thin, durable waterproof concrete layer.
It mainly consists of 4 parts:
1. Fibrous hydrophilic top surface
2. Reinforcing 3D fibre matrix
3. Dry concrete mix
4. Water impermeable PVC rear surface
CC is laid and fixed on the prepared surface and then is hydrated either by spraying or by being fully immersed in water. Once set, the fibres reinforce the concrete, preventing crack propagation and providing a safe plastic failure mode.
• Consist of a high impermeability, chemically resistant geomembrane backing. The flexible concrete impregnated fabric, hardens on hydration, to provide long term protection to the geomembrane from puncture, abrasion, weathering and UV degradation.
• Hard armour concrete surface effectively removes the need for concrete, soil or aggregate top cover, normally required with conventional liner systems.
• Slope Protection
• Bund Lining
• Channel/Ditch Lining
• Concrete Remediation
• Pipe Protection
• Mining vent/Blast walls
• Culvert Repair