- Modular Block Wall System is a solution either as a decorative addition to backyards or as an actual structural element holding back dirt or sand.
- Most retaining walls, whether load-bearing or not, average between 3 and 4 feet in height and is included with some type of structural support within for stability.
- The most common type of structural support is proved in form of Uniaxial geogrids . The high efficiency connection between the facing and the geogrids is the best feature
- Rapid and economical construction
- Reduction of construction time
- Utilization of on-site material